COMIO Smartphones, India’s emerging mid-segment brand brings yet another striking smartphone to the market, the COMIO C1 Pro. With this smartphone, COMIO is offering its customers a host of premium features such as Face unlock, 8MP Camera, Dual VoLTE/ViLTE, Intruder Selfie, Venus Browser, Regional language support, Font application and Bike mode. Priced at INR 5599/-, the C1 Pro comes in three color variants – Metallic grey, Sunrise gold and Royal black.
COMIO C1 Pro
The COMIO C1 Pro has attractive features like 4G Dual VoLTE/ ViLTE support powered by Mediatek 6739 Quad Core processor, multiple font support in user interface, 5.0-inch HD display, Quad core 64 Bit processor, 1.5GB RAM and ROM 16 GB memory. It comprises of 8 MP AF rear camera and 5 MP selfie camera with 2,500 mAh battery. The device has 3 dedicated slot support- 2 SIM Card + 1 SD card which can be extended up to 128 GB and WPS Office support for PPT/Word/Excel/PDF. COMIO C1 Pro comes packed with Android 8.1 (Oreo) operating system which ensures pop touch, Simplified UI and 2X Faster Interface.
Mr. Sanjay Kumar Kalirona, CEO & Director, COMIO Smartphone further adds, “We are delighted to announce the launch our new smartphone COMIO C1 Pro in such a short span. We believe that consumers in this price segment deserve better features and our budget friendly C1 PRO smartphone provides a potpourri of exciting features like good camera quality, better speed, security features, stylish design and value-added services.”
Key Features of smartphone
- Dual 4G VoLTE/ ViLTE: The device has 2 4G VoLTE SIM slots
- Camera features: 8MP Camera with cool modes like Panorama mode and Gestures-setup-in-camera mode which enables the user to capture smile and finger gestures within a photograph
- Face Unlock – A higher level security feature with face recognition.
- Venus Browser: A light weight web platform for smartphone users with advanced functionalities like browsing, app store and services. Users can multi-task with this app like shopping, playing games, browsing, listening to music and watching movies etc. Venus is first Indian browser solution providing hyper-regional content covering all the major Indian states supporting 22 regional Indian languages.
- Bike Mode: This feature basically turns off all the notifications on the device when the user is riding a bike and automatically responds with the message to the caller notifying them that person is riding a bike and will call back later.
- Display features such as Split Screen, Pop Touch and Simplified UI/ 2X Faster UI
- Security Features: Intruder Selfie
- Physical Attributes: 3 SIM slots
- Main functions: Android 8.1 Oreo operating system, Quad core 64 Bit Processor and MediaTek chipset
Specially designed after-sales support comprising of 1 year + 100 days warranty, 30-day replacement, a special buy back and upgrade offer allowing you to upgrade your old smartphone. The COMIO upgrade offer allows you an assured 40% return on your old COMIO phone (not more than 12 months old) which will be given if you want to upgrade you existing COMIO phone. Applicable through www.comio.in only. COMIO has 1000+ service centers across India delivering to customer’s convenience.
Reliance Jio offer
Customers can now enjoy unlimited data and talk time offers using a COMIO smartphone. Jio customers to get INR 2200 cashback (44*50 Rs vouchers) at the time of 1st successful recharge of INR 198/299 monthly plans. The offer can be redeemed from the 2nd recharge onwards.
Availability: The COMIO C1 Pro will available at all key retail stores Pan-India and online platforms- Snapdeal, Flipkart, Amazon, ShopClues and Paytm
About COMIO Smartphone India
COMIO Smartphone- #1 emerging smartphone brand by CMR, entered the Indian market in May 2017. Building on the legacy of its manufacturer-Topwise Communication, COMIO smartphones have been designed keeping the Indian consumer in mind. Headquartered in New Delhi, the brand caters to the mid-level segment which is the fastest growing in India through a range of innovative, technologically advanced and user-friendly products. The brand launched its first smartphone in China in 2015. Since the inception of the brand in India, the company has bagged prestigious awards including ‘The Most Promising Brand’ by The Economic Times. For more information – http://www.COMIO.in/
For further information, please contact:
Source : Press Release of Comio C1 Pro launch