Altair Technology Conference Series is a series of regional one-day event on special topics within the design and engineering domain that are calling ATCx series. The India ATCx series features the theme Simulation Driven Innovation that will be held in 5 major cities across India.
Altair Technology Conferences have grown to become a premier forum for learning and sharing experience in engineer, design and high-performance computing. In 2018, Altair continue this tradition with an amazing ATC event series. These events greatly complement, the larger centrally held ATC even held every alternate year. It helps in reaching out to users with more local presence and local industry specific agenda.
The conference at Bangalore happened on 22nd July 2018 at ITC Gardenia. Event saw participation from various companies and technology enthusiasts.
- Rajeev Kumar B.R., Head of Engineering – REIENF, Robert Bosch
- Pradip Kumar Pandey, Director-Engineering, Global Engineering Centre-India, UTC Aerospace Systems
This year’s conference also had a Panel Discussion on “Future of Mobility”, addressing the changing trends in transportation industry sectors (Auto, Aero, Rail and Marine). What is expected to be seen tomorrow is to design and engineered today. Hence, the Design stalwarts did throw light upon, how simulation engineers can make the difference.
Future of Mobility
- Mrs.Rashmi Urdhwareshe, Director, Automotive Research Association of India
- Anil Lingayat, Executive Vice President & Business Head Material Handling, Godrej & Boyce
- PRahalada L. Rao, Head Business Planning & Strategy Management-Automati
- Ravindra Kharul, Chief Technology Officer Endurance Technologies Ltd.
About Altair (Nasdaq:ALTR)
Altair transforms design and decision making by applying simulation, machine learning and optimization through product life cycles. The broad portfolio of simulation technology and patented units – based licensing model enable Simulation-Driven Innovation for our customers. With more than 2,000 employees. Altair is headquartered in Tory, Michigan, USA and operates 69 offices throughout 24 countries. Altair serves more than 5,000 customers across broad industry segments.
Leave a Reply