Wacom is a world leader in pend tablets, interactive pen displays and digital interface technologies. The company started way back in 1983 and HQ in Tokyo, Japan. EMR Technology – High speed and High precision, is used in their products. Battery-free pen with pressure sensitivity for actual pen & paper feel. They also have Multi-finger touch & gesture enabled tablet surface. Company has over 1375 technology patents. The company has a clear vision to make the world a more creative place.
The company launched their 4k Cintiq Pro 24 & 4k Cintiq Pro 32 in the Indian Market. Product were unveiled to select group of folks from Media at a special event at Sheraton Grand at Brigade Gateway, Bangalore.
Mr.Rajiv Malik, Senior Director for India was present to give insight about the new product. Along with the existing products, he shared info about the other innovative products. He also added that “Wacom is a company that truly believes in assisting creative experiences. Our products are the result of vast research and understanding of what the users want. Professional artists and designer today have an increased appetite for various technologies like augmented and virtual reality or 3D. They also want customizable controls for getting the work done faster. We understand the different needs when it comes to creativity and this is why we are excited to offer digital canvas which provides more space and more options for those who create”.
About Cintiq Pro
- Product has been designed diligently to aid creative professional and set new standard in film and 3D animations. Apart from these they are used in Industry design, Digital Art, Game Development and a broad range of human communication & expression.
- The new product has high performance large-sized display built for cutting-edge creative and design applications including augmented and virtual reality.
- Besides the large screen to create and design, the Cintiq Pro 32 & Cintiq Pro 24 help provide a true-to-life visual experience with the brilliant 4K display and up to 98% and 99% RGB color accuracy.
- The devices have multi-touch gestures and time-saving onscreen options.
- Cintiq Pro 24 and Cintiq Pro 32 come with an ExpressKey Remote for utmost efficiency and comfort. A set of 17 customizable buttons and Touch Ring allow for instant one-touch access to time saving shortcuts in all creative applications.
- Wacom Pro Pen 2 is part of Cintiq Pro product that’s been designed to provide a more comfortable and natural pen on screen experience. The pen has 8192 level of pressure sensitivity, tilt-responsive and virtually lag-free tracking.
- The 4K Cintiq Pro 24 series will be available in two options – Pen only priced at INR 202,099; Pen & Touch priced at INR 223,399. The Cintiq Pro 32 model is available with Pen & Touch feature, priced at INR 275, 999.
Wacom has many other products in the market including – Cintiq Creative Displays, Intuos Pro, Intuos, One by Wacom and Bamboo Folio (Wacom Smartpads).
Wacom products are used in Graphic Design & Web Design, Digital Painting & Concept Art, Animation, VFX & Composing,3D Sculpting & Texting, Architecture, Industrial & Product Design, Photo Retouching & Manipulation and Fashion & Accessory Design.
Some of the artists have created images for Bahubali, Star Wars and other portraits.
The products are used at multiple places including Whistling Woods (Subash Ghai Studios), Arena Multimedia schools, NID, NIFT and many more places. The brand is making big investments to expand its market. Would be nice to see many more people become aware of the technology and embrace it.
Wacom as a brand has been making some cutting-edge products to help creative people from many years. The new products, Cintiq Pro 32 and Cintiq Pro 24, reflects on company’s continual focus on R&D to come up with innovative products. Brand also has products for individual user like the Bamboo Folio to help convert written text into digital format seamlessly. This company is definitely set to make big inroads into the Indian market and worldwide.
Leave a Reply