The mobile phone technology seems to go through constant changes on daily basis. Every brand is trying its best to grab attention of customer and persuade them to buy their product. The latest mobile phone from Oppo F11 Pro is attempt to just that. With cool features like Low Light Portrait, Rising Camera, Hyper Boost & VOOC Flash Charge, the phone will win over people hearts.
Launch Event in India
Oppo recently unveiled the product to the Indian audience over an event at Mumbai on 5th March 2019. During the team spoke expensively about some of the phone and how it will do well the world market. The company believes that India is key market as the number of users increase on daily basis.
Oppo F11 Pro
- OPPO F11 Pro mobile features a 6.5″ (16.51 cm) display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and runs on Android v9.0 (Pie) operating system. It’s a full-screen phone with a pop-up selfie camera that rises when user enables the mode. There are not notches on the screen to disturb the view.
- Device is powered by Octa core (2.1 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A73 + 2 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A53) processor paired with 6 GB of RAM.
- Battery is concerned it has 4000 mAh. With the VOOC Flash Charge 3.0, the phone can charge quickly.
- Rear camera is concerned this mobile has a 48 MP (f/1.8, 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF) + 5 MP (5 MP, f/2.4, 1/5″, 1.12µm, depth sensor).
- Other sensors like Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope are included.
- Fingerprint sensor is rear-mounted which another essential features in every smartphone these days.
- On board storage is at 64 GB with the option to expand the memory by Yes Up to 256 GB.
- Design of the phone is very sleek as its just 8.8 mm slim and weighs 190 grams.
Instead of pop-up selfie camera, it uses a waterdrop-shaped notch to house a conventional selfie camera. The camera resolution is the same at 16 MP.
Features 4,020mAh battery, 4GB of RAM, and 128GB inbuilt storage.
Hyper Boost Technology
This an area of research that Oppo has been working on over the years. There is an inherent problem when it comes to usage of CPU resources of System and Applications. This leads to the phone being hanged as the resources get locked and leading to deadlock. But this also leads to under-utilization of hardware.
Scheduling level resource and optimization solution called Hyper Boost. It can realize real-time 2-way conversation between Application and System resources. This helps phone operate efficiently.
How does Hyper Boost Work?
High intensity work ends up consuming a lot of system resources causing mobile performance to suffer. Hyper boost can predict the start and end time of process. And then sends resources in timely fashion that in turn improves running speed.
Improvement can be seen in 3 different aspects – System, Game and Application.
- Operations of 20 basic scenes including Navigation & Camera will be much smoother.
- Start-up speed is increased to 31.9%.
- While playing games, Hyper Boost ensures High Frame and stable network.
All the enhancements will give the top-most user experience.
There are currently 2 variants of the phone – Oppo F11 Pro and Oppo F11 Pro.
Oppo F11 Pro
Oppo is the 3rd highest mobile phone market across the world. With this new phone they will look to inch further up and become more popular. There are many new features along with the existing ones that will drive people to buy this mobile. I personally tried the phone, took some great night shots, low-light selfie portraits and was very happy with the phone.
Phone will be available for sale on Amazon & Flipkart starting from 15-Mar’2019.